Requirements for family life in God
Bible Text: Rom 12:1 | When God placed a son called Adam in the earth his purpose has been family. God wanted to extend the family of God into the earth. You will recall the example that I used in presenting the Orphan Culture to you at the start of the workshop.
The Family of God consists of the many members of the Body of Christ that we call church.
Rom 12:1 NKJV
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
The instruction from scripture is that we need to present our bodies as a holy and living sacrifice. There is no room for discussion. It is a clear demand that is being placed. We just have to do it.
This not only speaks of the physical body but also of the spiritual body of believers.
Rom 12:4-5 NKJV
(4) For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function,
(5) so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.
As a son of God you have a specific function and flavor and without it the body of Christ cannot function effectively.
God is the one that sets the members of His body. You can not set the role or the function of yourself within this Body. The Body has many members. You as a single member does not make you the Body.
Rom 8:19 NKJV
For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
Christ manifests only if you are part of the Body. Earth can only respond through the manifestation of the corporate body. We must be locked into the local Body of Christ. When God’s order is established dominion will come. When the sons of God who are in order we will see the sons of God revealed. When the church is perfected and we live from that place of power and strength we will see and experience the manifestation of the glory of God.
Who makes up the Body? – The saints who have heard God’s call to order – we need to get to the place where we are to be re-membered to Christ.
Mat 22:14 NKJV
“For many are called, but few are chosen.”
You are Called and Chosen. You truly Become chosen when you step into the order of God
Mat 17:10-11 NKJV
(10) And His disciples asked Him, saying, “Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?”
(11) Jesus answered and said to them, “Indeed, Elijah is coming first and will restore all things.
The spirit of Elijah must come first – Why? –When Elijah comes – order will be restored and all other tings.
Goal 1. Relationship with God as Adam & Eve had – Must be restored.
Goal 2. Relationship with each other – So that Christ can manifest
A manifested body is a body that functions. It works, every part doing its part. Christ will be exalted. We must not look at ourselves as independent members.
Deu 12:4-14 NKJV
(4) You shall not worship the LORD your God with such things.
(5) “But you shall seek the place where the LORD your God chooses, out of all your tribes, to put His name for His dwelling place; and there you shall go.
Are you locked into a family of God that God has chosen for you amongst all of the tribes?
Did God choose and send you to where you are going to church or are you just in the church you go to because you fall in the geographical area, or your parents are belonging to this church?
There needs to be a definite instruction from the Lord as to the House that you connect to.
Did he put his name upon that place as a dwelling place?
Putting His NAME means that the culture of the Kingdom is alive, well and active within that church.
There needs to be a manifest presence of the Lord.
The pillars of the Kingdom needs to be manifested
N – Nature of God – Doctrine – (He is the WORD)
A – Association – Fellowship
M – Man – The Table
E – Exaltation – Pillar of Prayer
(6) There you shall take your burnt offerings, your sacrifices, your tithes, the heave offerings of your hand, your vowed offerings, your freewill offerings, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks.
You need to bring your tithes, offerings and first fruit offerings to the grace carriers that serves you bread and wine.
(7) And there you shall eat before the LORD your God, and you shall rejoice in all to which you have put your hand, you and your households, in which the LORD your God has blessed you.
(8) “You shall not at all do as we are doing here today—every man doing whatever is right in his own eyes—
Have to break away from the spirit of the Moabite calling what father and that of independence and become integrated within the family in which God is placing you.
(9) for as yet you have not come to the rest and the inheritance which the LORD your God is giving you.
If you are not accurately connected with your spiritual father and locked into the Household where God has placed His name for you, you will not be able to enter into rest.
(10) But when you cross over the Jordan and dwell in the land which the LORD your God is giving you to inherit, and He gives you rest from all your enemies round about, so that you dwell in safety,
This is where you receive rest from your enemies. There is protection.
(11) then there will be the place where the LORD your God chooses to make His name abide. There you shall bring all that I command you: your burnt offerings, your sacrifices, your tithes, the heave offerings of your hand, and all your choice offerings which you vow to the LORD.
(12) And you shall rejoice before the LORD your God, you and your sons and your daughters, your male and female servants, and the Levite who is within your gates, since he has no portion nor inheritance with you.
You will experience Kingdom Life. Righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit will be your portion.
(13) Take heed to yourself that you do not offer your burnt offerings in every place that you see;
This is a tendency that we have seen manifested in the charismatic season where we will constantly hear people stating I am lead. I also have the Holy Spirit. God speaks to me you know.
(14) but in the place which the LORD chooses, in one of your tribes, there you shall offer your burnt offerings, and there you shall do all that I command you.
You need to be accurately joined. The church is the Body. There is no personal choice. You have to maintain the order of God. FIND YOUR FAMILY IN GOD